domingo, junho 26, 2005

Dreaming Neon Black

Welcome to the fall.

Time has no meaning for me. She is gone,
and the void speaks to me.

The darkwave came again last night.
I want it all to end, I want the world to end.

Again it poured over me in waves.
When she left with them she said I must
break free from the dark. I tried to tell her
of their poison, she chose not to hear.
She was never seen again.

My perfect reflection swims through the drowning pool. The sky is gone.
My world is in deconstruction.

Sometimes bitterness is all you can hold on to,
and within the bitterness I realized my weakness.

Why is this happening to me? Why have
I been forsaken? Nothing numbs the pain
any longer......please....I'm slipping away.

I know what it wants now...the void
has swallowed the light and the machine
wants my soul.

I know she can hear me still.
I know she can feel me. The velvet sleep
has stilled her, for they are feeding, while
time is ever shifting.

And I will build this in her name.
The dream will not allow failure,
only servitude, for I am it's slave.

For some there are no choices.

What has been put asunder
shall again be whole.





Do disco Dreaming Neon Black - Nevermore

Nenhum comentário: